Ever stocked on creating a video for your favorite song, or a dance challenge and don’t know how to go about it? Well, I bring you good news as there are some video-creating apps that allow you to make videos with your favorite pieces of music and also edit those videos to perfection and one of those apps is Video Star.
In this article, we will be seeing a quick review on Video Star and how to edit creative videos on the app. We will also be looking at other good editing apps like Video Star for high-quality video editing and for excellent results all in the comfort of your cell phone.
RECOMMENDED >>> otther sites like ClipConverter.cc
What Is Video Star
Video Star is a video editing application that allows its users to create and edit videos with professional editing effects and also add their favorite music. It also permits them to share the videos on other social media or with friends and family.
Is Video Star Free
Yes. Video Star is a free application for starters but you can also unlock some other amazing features with a one-time subscription that is affordable and also optional.
How To Use Video Star
Video Star is very easy to access even a kid can produce and edit amazing videos but for those who are new to the app, these are a few steps to use Video Star:
- After launching the app, click on the + icon
- Select the backing track
- Record or import a video
- Edit a recorded or imported video
- Save and share videos
How To Edit On Video Star
Editing videos on Video Star is one of the reasons why I still use the app cause it is very easy to access. Follow these steps to make professional editing on your videos.
- Import High-Resolution Videos.
- Increase the Sharpness.
- Blending in Multi-Layer.
- Don’t Set the Tracking Blur Too High.
- Try to Avoid Merging Clips.
- Select the Highest Export Resolution.
How To Get Video Star For Free
Most people have difficulties when trying to get the Video Star editing app and if you fall in that category simply launch the apple store and search for Video star and then you can download it but just in case you find that difficult, you can click on the link below to download the Video Star app for your iPhone:
Download Video Star iOS
Is Video Star On Android
Video Star was originally created for IOS devices but then they have also made it available for Android users so everyone can enjoy video editing from the comfort of their cell phones whether IOS or Android.
Download Video Star for Android
How To Do Transitions On Video Star
Making transitions on Video Star is not much of a task, all you need to do is:
- Open Video Star on your device.
- Click on the “+” button to import the desired video from your device.
- After that, select an option called “Edit Video.” Edit and cut the video as required.
- Subsequently, tap on the “Select Song” option to add audio for the background.
- Now, transitions can be added by importing the video using the “Add” button in the bottom right corner.
- Then select “New” and tap on the “Re-Effect” option.
- Tap on the “+” button to choose the desired transition.
- Drag and drop the arrowhead where you want to add a particular transition.
- Export the edited video by tapping the “Export/Share” button.
How To Add Text On Video Star
The following are the steps involved in adding text to Video Star:
- Add your video or photo to Video Star. Move the slider to the point where you want to add text.
- Click on “New” after which a menu will appear. Click on “Re-Effect”.
- Next, click on “T” and select the option that says “Draw” from the sliding options at the bottom.
- Tap on the screen to type your text.
- Click on the italic “T” to open the settings to change the font, size, color, and shadow of the text.
- Once you’re done, the changes will automatically be processed.
- Then you can save it. And that’s how to add text on Video Star for free!
How To Use QR Codes On Video Star
Make use of QR codes with these easy steps below:
- Open your video clip in one of the editing windows listed below: Re-Effect, Transform, or Multi-Layer.
- Select Import after tapping the QR code icon at the top of the screen.
- A notification will appear in the Transform and Multi-Layer Windows informing you that importing a QR code will erase all of your current settings. If you’re fine with that, tap Yes to proceed.
- All of your photo albums will be opened as a result of this. Locate the QR code you want to use and tap Yes. Now, watch your clip transform based on the settings embedded in the QR code.
Video Editing Apps Like Video Star
READ ALSO >>> Best video downloader app for Android
Quik is a free video editing app created by the makers of GoPro. It is intended to expedite the editing process, allowing you to capture, edit, and post incredible videos on the fly.
What Quik can do automatically will astound you. It searches through your video footage for great moments, can automatically trim and edit your clips, and can even add transitions. If you want more control over your video edit, you can still manually edit your clips.
- Automatic editing features.
- Easy to access
- Includes 26 different video styles with varying transitions and graphic effects.
- Let the app edit for you or use the simple editing tools to trim, adjust, add or remove volume, adjust speed, and select highlights to add throughout the video.
- Use the Flashbacks feature to effortlessly create videos using images and videos taken over the last 24 hours.
- Import music from your library or select from more than 80 free songs. Start and stop the music at any point to create the perfect soundtrack.
- Options to save videos in the default or 1080p HD and 60 frames per second.
- Videos must be under 60 seconds, so this app is not suitable for long-form video.
- Cannot capture content within the app.
- Cannot adjust font styles.
Download Quik for IOS / Android
TikTok is already a very popular app that is available on Android as well as on the iOS platform. This unique app has many categories which includes music, sing, dance, vlog, comedy, and many others.
This TikTok app has a very good rating and reviews on the app store from users which makes any person try out this app once. The iOS version of TikTok is more stable compared to the Android version.
- Instant publicity
- Learning new things
- Wholesome entertainment
- Adverts and brand awareness
- Engaging with your audience
- Very easy to access
- Waste of time
- Inadequate content
- Used as a harassment tool
- Expensive Ads
Download TikTok for IOS | Andriod
Splice is most likely one of the easiest and most straightforward video editors and Video Star alternatives for iOS and Android users. Users can use this app to change the colors and orientation of the video background. You can also change the speed of the video to create a slow-motion or fast-paced effect.
There is a huge selection of music libraries and sound effects to choose from when it comes to music. You can also use your own voice to create a narration effect in these videos. There’s also a multiple audio mix option that lets you combine multiple music files to create an audio mashup effect.
- Includes free filters, songs, sound effects, motion control, transitions and text options.
- Large free music library selection music selection.
- Option to add narration.
- No video length limits.
- Create videos and slideshows from existing footage.
- Easily customize the video background colors and resolution
- Ads transitions automatically.
- No advertisements or branded watermarks.
- Lacks polished interface.
- Less intuitive and engaging user experience compared to others.
- Doesn’t include a camera function to capture new footage.
Download Splice for IOS / Android
The next on our list is the KineMaster video editor. The app allows you to edit clips together in the same way that you would on a desktop video editing program. You can also add different effects, text, and music to your videos.
The free version, on the other hand, adds a watermark to your videos. But there’s also a subscription version which costs a monthly fee of $4.99. It might be a bit high compared to other editing apps but trust me, it is totally worth it.
Nonetheless, the app has a surprising number of features and is certainly adequate for professional video editors who need to edit a video on the go. It is also one of the best video editing apps for Android users.
- It supports a maximum resolution of 1280p*720p, but if the video resolution is higher, it converts it to a compatible and good 720p resolution while editing.
- This app also supports multilayers, allowing you to easily add multiple audio and video clips.
- It supports text, media, and image overlays in all formats.
- Has a good audio edition as well, such as increasing pitch and some effects like deep voice, speed, and so on.
- It includes all of the basic video editing features, such as trimming and voice dubbing.
- Watermarked videos with the free version
- monthly subscription for the pro-plan.
Download KineMaster for IOS / Android
Number 5 on this list of video editing apps like Video Star is PicPlayPost. PicPlayPost is a simple smartphone app that allows you to create photo collages, video collages, collages of text and photos and videos, slideshows, live wallpapers, and movies — all while leveraging pre-built templates.
You can also trim clips, add your own music, and customize the collage frame’s color, shape, and size with the mobile app.
- Use up to six videos on a single collage
- Make collages of up to ten minutes
- Add music tracks to compliment your collage
- Use photographs, videos, or even GIFs
- Some great features are not available on iOS 6 and below
- Need to upgrade to access the best features.
Download PicPlayPost for IOS / Android
VivaVideo is one of the most popular video editing apps similar to Video Star that works particularly well for short social media clips. You can load, edit, trim and merge video clips using its storyboard editing style. Seriously, editing videos with this app is a piece of cake. Even newbies can easily find their way around it.
VivaVideo offers a free version with a watermark and a time limit, as well as a pro version priced between €0.99 and €32.99. The app supports over 200 video filters, text input, and fast/slow motion support that will give you professional editing.
- Over 200 video filters.
- User-friendly interface
- You can add filters, stickers, and effects with one tap only.
- VivaVideo offers various styles and fonts for text. The text in your video will look splendid.
- There can be multiple layers or tracks of videos and music in the timeline. So, you can edit your videos in it like a desktop application.
- It is an all-in-one video editing application with all tools you need for basic video editing.
- The application is only suitable for editing short videos. If you try to edit longer videos, it will lag a lot. It will take more time to upload, add effects, and do other things.
- You cannot edit GIF files in this video editor.
- There are limited features in the free version, and you can only edit videos shorter than 5 minutes.
- The paid version cost about €0.99
Download VivaVideo for IOS / Android
Magisto is a free video editing app with AI (artificial intelligence). This app allows you to create stunning videos in a few simple steps.
Magisto can save you a lot of time while also producing a professional-looking video. The editing outcomes are quite impressive. This app is especially useful for quick Instagram posts and will make it appear as if you spent several hours editing your Story!
- Artificial Intelligence makes editing videos a breeze
- Simple and easy-to-use video maker
- Large music catalog to pick soundtracks from
- The web app works very smoothly and quickly
- Excellent branding tools
- Tons of great features available for marketers
- Works on Android, iOS, and online
- No image editing support
- Import glitch is annoying
- Not much customizable
- Video analytics are available only in the most expensive plan
Download Magisto for IOS /Android
The InShot app is a visual content editing app that allows users to make videos, edit photos, and create image collages.
The app has wonderful free features, but if you want to get the most out of it, you must pay a monthly fee of $2.99 to remove the in-app ads and the watermark that is added to videos. Or a one-time fee of $34.99 only.
- Accessible Menus
- All-in-one functionality.
- A large music library from which to select soundtracks
- Limited photo editing for free users
- No Stickers Search
Download InShot App for IOS / Android
Vizmato is one of the greatest video editing programs like Video Star that enables you to add lovely effects and soundtracks to your home films. Basic editing tools, preconfigured themes, and live video effects and filters are all included with this video editing program. Advanced sound controls are also included, including voice-over and a personalized voice changer.
Offers dozens of video themes
Offers advanced video filters
Allows you to add voice-over narration
Offers sound effects
Allows you to save videos on your device
Offers live video editing tools
Supports social media sharing
Limited features for free users
Original audio gets deleted when you add sound effects
Download Vizmato for IOS / Android
The last on our list of good editing apps like video star is VideoShow. VideoShow is a top iOS and Android mobile video editor for making videos or slideshows with photos, images, music, sound effects, and more.
The app also includes trendy filters that will make you look good in any vlog or image. You can also doodle on videos to engage your viewers and answer any questions they may have.
- Super easy to use for all beginners.
- Built-in effects and transitions
- Variety of text styles and fonts
- Blur or modify the background
- Add voice-over
- Supports 4k
- Create slideshows instantly
- GIF export
- Too expensive for the features it offers
- Often crashes while editing large videos
- Video quality is compromised after editing
- Riddles with ads
Download VideoShow for IOS / Android
There you have it. This list of video star android alternatives is the best that could take over the internet space from Video Star as they give satisfaction even in areas Video Star couldn’t.
Even a newbie can use any of these selected apps without stress and edit top-notch videos with effects and audio files as though it was a professional that worked on them.
Leave a Reply